January 5, 2009

Lost Carry Ons

Today I was riding in the back to get into position to work (deadheading). A passenger didn't get their carry on back at the jetbridge.

Well, I ran down to the ramp and caught the bag cart just before it left. No bag had a "carry on" tag so I couldn't take any of them up to the passenger. So, I made sure that all of them had destination tags so that if here bag was on there then it was going to get to her destination. I came back up to explain how the tag must have fallen off, and TSA won't let us bring it into an unsecure area(the terminal).

I was pleasently supprised by her understanding. Maybe people are getting used to this system as much as we are. Hopefully she does get her bag and it isn't lost somewhere.

I sure wish TSA rules were different and made more sense, but then again that is a whole other post in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment and express your opinion. This is what the internet is for.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States